right now - rihanna ft. david guetta | people like us - kelly clarkson | #thatpower - will.i.am ft. justin bieber | really don’t care - demi lovato ft. cher lloyd | play hard - david guetta ft. akon and ne-yo | follow you down - zedd | i knew you were trouble (remix) - taylor swift ft. sammy adams | cruise (remix) - florida georgia line ft. nelly | alive - krewella | gone, gone, gone - phillip phillips | can’t hold us - macklemore & ryan lewis | years - alesso | blurred lines - robin thinke
this is my new summer playlist i listen to when i’m at the gym, running on the beach, or just hanging by the pool. it’s full of pump up and feel good songs, i hope you enjoy!
last day of work tomorrow before i have a week off woohoooooooooo! I’m probably a little overexcited about this fact.
plans for my week off include working out like a maniac, cheeky 2-day trip to london, applying for jobs and generally sorting my life out.
my hobbies include having coffee and mental breakdowns
cant even express how much i love this.
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up."
I’ve tried (and failed) to reinvent myself so many times, it’s like I don’t even know who I am anymore.
I don’t usually count calories butttttttt I decided to count them today just to see how much I’m generally eating…..it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Also I feel like my thighs have doubled in size overnight, whaaat.
I need about 15 of these mugs in my cabinet.
hi where can i get this from, in dire need